Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Teleconnections related to Asian summer monsoon
- Extreme rainfall Analysis
- Tropical climate variability (ENSO, IOD)
- Holocene climate variations
|2018||Ph.D. Environmental Atmospheric Sciences, Pukyong National University, Rep. of Korea|
|2012||M.S. Environmental Atmospheric Sciences, Pukyong National University, Rep. of Korea|
|2010||B.S. Environmental Atmospheric Sciences, Pukyong National University, Rep. of Korea|
|2018||Postdoctoral Research Fellow, IBS Center for Climate Physics|
|2018||2018||Fulltime Researcher, Pukyong National University Supercomputer Center|
- In-Won Kim, Malte F. Stuecker, Axel Timmermann, Elke Zeller, Jong-Seong Kug, So-Won Park and Jin-Soo Kim, 2021: Tropical Indo-Pacific SST influences on vegetation variability in eastern Africa, Scientific Reports.
- Venkatraman Prasanna, Bhaskar Preethi, Jaiho Oh, Inwon Kim, Sumin Woo, 2020: Performance of CMIP5 atmospheric general circulation model simulations over the Asian summer monsoon region, Global and Planetary Change.
- So-Won Park, Jin-Soo Kim, Jong-Seong Kug, Malte F. Stuecker, In-Won Kim, and Mathew Williams, 2020: Two aspects of decadal ENSO variability modulating the long-term global carbon cycle, Geophysical Research Letters.
- Kim, I., Prabhu, A., Oh, J., R. H. Kripalani, 2020: Combined impact of Greenland sea ice, Eurasian snow, and El Niño–Southern Oscillation on Indian and Korean summer monsoons, International Journal of Climatology.
- Kim, I., Oh, J., Woo, S, R. H. Kripalani, 2018: Evaluation of precipitation extremes over the Asian domain: Comparing different datasets. Clim. Dyn.
- Prabhu, A., Oh, J., Kim, I., R. H. Kripalani, 2017: SMMR-SSM/I derived Greenland Sea ice variability: links with Indian and Korean Monsoons. Clim. Dyn.
- Prabhu, A., Oh, J., Kim, I., R. H. Kripalani, A.K.Mitra 2016: Summer monsoon rainfall variability over North East regions of India and its association with Eurasian snow, Atlantic Sea Surface temperature and Arctic Oscillation. Clim. Dyn.