Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Atmospheric dynamics
- Precipitation variability and extremes
- Drought mechanisms and prediction
- Deep future and long-term planetary habitability
|2021||Ph.D. Ecology (Atmospheric Science), Tsinghua University, China|
|2018||Visiting Graduate Researcher, University of California, Los Angeles|
|2015||M.S. Physical Geography, Wuhan University, China|
|2012||B.S. Environmental Management & Urban and Rural Planning, Wuhan University, China|
|2021||Postdoctoral Research Fellow, IBS Center for Climate Physics (ICCP)|
Fellowships, Awards, and Honors
|2015-2019||Graduate Fellowship, Tsinghua University|
|2018||Tsinghua Scholarship for Overseas Graduate Studies|
- Dai, L., Wright, J. S. 2021. Long-term variability of relationships between potential large-scale drivers and summer precipitation in North China in the CERA-20C reanalysis. Atmosphere, 12, 81.
- Dai, L., Wright, J. S., Fu, R. 2020. Moisture and energy budget perspectives on summer drought in North China. Journal of Climate, 33, 10149-10167.