23 June 2018
11:00 – 12:30
Ocean Acidification – Sea Snail is in danger
- Speaker: IBS Center for Climate Physics (Dr. Eun Young Kwon)
- Date: June 23, 2018. 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Venue: Busan National Science Museum Multimedia room (3F)
- Audience: Elementary & Middle School Student and the general public
- Enrollment: 50 people by online registration
- Lecture Language: Korean
- Site: http://edu.sciport.or.kr/ms/applyCourse.aspx
Global Warming & Sea Level Rise
- Date: August 18, 2018. 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Speaker: IBS Center for Climate Physics Director Axel Timmermann
- Venue: Busan National Science Museum, Demonstration room (2F)
- Audience: Middle & High School Students
- Enrollment: 30 people by online registration
- Lecture Language: English
- Registration site: Busan National Science Museum website
El Nino – The climate child of the Pacific
There is an upcoming public lecture hosted by the IBS Center for Climate Physics and Busan National Science Museum.
Dr. Malte Stuecker will give a lecture on El Nino titled “El Nino – the climate child of the Pacific” on September 8, 2018 (11:00 AM ~ 12:30 PM) at Busan National Science Museum Multimedia room (3F).
This lecture is for middle and high school students. If you are interested in this public lecture, you can register via this link.
Schwarzenegger, the university of california the state’s top-tier system agreed to reduce freshman admissions by 3,200 students for an app to help with math homework the coming fall, while the california state university system will trim admissions by 3,800 students.